5+ Years of Quality Service in Dental Practice
Our compassionate, caring team will make you feel instantly welcome
WE PROVIDE QUALITY TREATMENT
We employ the most modern, newest dental techniques
SAY GOODBYE TO ANXIETY
Feel completely relaxed by our calming aesthetic and comforts of home
The Power of Your Smile
Sovereign Dental offers much more than a relaxing spa aesthetic to take a break and bring the kids- including the newest, most modern dental techniques. Say goodbye to the days of pain, repeat appointments and wait times. Dr Clarke and his highly trained staff are familiar with the best of the best dental practices, using intra-oral cameras that show you around your mouth and more. Sovereign Dental is setting the new standard for dental practices in Thunder Bay.
Meet Our Team
Dr. Derval Clarke
Dr. Martesia Marshall
We hope this update finds you and your family in good health. Our communities have been through a lot over the last few months, and we are looking forward to resuming with our “new normal” habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our office’s commitment to your safety. The Ministry of Health has lifted the dental treatment restrictions with some modifications to the standard of care to ensure the safety for all in the dental office. Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice. We follow recommendations and guidelines made by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario and the Ministry of Health. This allows us to make sure that our infection control procedures are always up-to-date and enables us to provide the safest environment for our patients.
We ask that you please be patient and understand that we will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs as we know many of you are anxious to get back into our office.
Our top priority is to provide you with the highest quality of dental care in a safe, secure and healthy environment. In the meantime, please continue to exercise social distancing guidelines and stay safe.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends. Thank you for being part of our family dental practice.
YOUR Sovereign Dental Team
During this time, we have implemented additional safety precautions to help protect our patients and staff. Some of those changes are:
- Upon scheduling an appointment, you will be asked COVID-19 screening questions by our team. We will postpone treatment for any patient who has screened positive for COVID-19 through this questionnaire.
- We will be scheduling appointments in a manner that promotes social distancing and allows for adequate time for us to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Upon arrival at our office, we will ask you to call or text us before entering the office to let us know you have arrived. We will respond with when it is time for you to enter the office.
- We ask that patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need a guardian to accompany them, we ask that this be limited to a single family member.
- Every person entering the office is expected to wear a face mask/covering and will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon entry and exit. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you upon arrival.
- You may notice our team wearing additional personal protective equipment, but we are still the same team you are familiar with.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth, since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.